Ashwagandha Organic Extract
Feel Calm and Relaxed with Our Unique Ashwagandha Organic Extract
Alleviate stress, improve concentration, and increase your energy levels with Ashwagandha root, one of the most important herbs used in Ayurveda for centuries. Tastes good and is alcohol-free, great for adults and kids!
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb with a variety of health benefits.
Ashwagandha means “Sanskrit” for the smell of the horse, referring to its unique smell and capability to increase strength. Its botanical name is Withania somnifera, and it's a plant with yellow flowers originating in India and Northern Africa. It has become a popular supplement, and some of the health benefits are credited to the high levels of withanolides, known for fighting inflammation. Used for its ability to reduce depression, stress, and anxiety, it is even known to increase testosterone in men. An ashwagandha supplement could be an effective way to feel good, and improve your health.
- A potent tonic - for stress, sleep, and exhaustion. Support your mind, mood, and memory.
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels – Studies have shown that Ashwagandha reduced blood sugar levels, and increased insulin secretion.
- Reduce Stress – Best known for its unique ability to reduce stress and anxiety in adults.
- Reduced Cortisol Levels - Ashwagandha may help lower your cortisol levels and keep you calmer. Cortisol is known as the stress hormone that your adrenal glands release when blood sugar levels get low. Studies have shown this supplement can have an overall affect and reduction on this hormone.
- Feel Great Overall – Studies suggest that Ashwagandha can help with people’s daily moods, they tend to feel better and may feel less depressed.
- Boost Testosterone in Men – Studies have found that men taking Ashwagandha supplements had positively affected their testosterone levels, and reproductive health, with increased sperm quality.
- Reduced Inflammation – Ashwagandha may lower your inflammation by decreasing the makers of inflammation cells.
- Increased Muscle Strength – Your body’s composition could improve with Ashwagandha. It is used to increase muscle mass, strength, and reduce body fat making it easier for physical activity.
- Lower Cholesterol – This wonder herb may improve your heart's health by lowering triglyceride and cholesterol levels. When these are lowered, your risk of heart disease also decreases.
- Better Memory – Ashwagandha supplements contribute to antioxidant activity that can protect nerve cells from free radicals, which may help improve your memory, brain function, and the overall ability to do tasks better.
These statements have not been confirmed by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Explore The Ingredients
- Organically grown Ashwagandha 2:1 extract Natural Ashwagandha from the evergreen shrub.
- Purified Water - Is safe for drinking and has been mechanically filtered to remove all impurities.It is also considered treated water which has been neutralized. This form of water is used in many ways including the production medications, and in the commercial beverage industry.
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin - Also known as glycerol or glycerine, is a clear liquid usually made from coconut, palm oils or soybean. It has a mild, sweet taste and has no odor.
Does Not Contain
Eggs, wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, yeast, corn, soy, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, colors and flavors. Every effort has been taken to eliminate any significant sources of natural salicylates, phenols and benzoates.
Adults: 30 drops in a glass of water or juice, 3 times a day. Start at half dose and work up to full dose over the first few days.
Children: One half adult dose.
We recommend storing it in a cool, dry place. Shake well before use and refrigerate after opening.
Available in 1-ounce and 2-ounce sizes. Glass dropper bottle.
Pregnant women should not use ashwagandha. People taking sedatives or anti-anxiety drugs should consult with a practitioner before using ashwagandha.
Please consult with your doctor or health practitioner if you are taking other medications.
Possible Side Effects
Ashwagandha is safe for most adults to take. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should not take it, and always consult with your doctor or health practitioner for medical advice with any questions.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT TRANQUILITY LABS CUSTOMER SUPPORT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.