Basic Support Probiotic
Probiotic support, available in Capsules
- Hypoallergenic blend of 10 certified probiotic strains.
- Designed for individuals who require lower amounts of a broad spectrum of probiotics.
- Available in vegetarian capsules that can be broken into food.
- Proprietary natural polysaccharide coating to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract, in or out of the capsule.
Those with more serious digestive issues, such as parasites,
FUNCTIONS OF THESE CERTIFIED PROBIOTIC STRAINS
- Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Interfere with binding of pathogens to the gut mucosa
- Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
- Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
- Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
- Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines
- Improve immunological intestinal barrier function
- Synthesize B vitamins and vitamin K
- Produce the lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
- Support the detoxifying activity of enzymes and removal of phenols and ammonia
- Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that
breakdown opioid peptides