Spectrum Support Advanced Sensitive Vitamins
- Designed to meet the nutritional support needs of people on the autistic spectrum.
- Ultra-Colloidal suspension for optimal absorption.
- Available with or without natural flavoring.
- Gluten, casein and allergen-free.
Advanced Sensitive is a moderate B-vitamin formula, similar to Spectrum Support II, but without herbs, NAC, TMG, MSM and DMAE. Advanced Sensitive is designed for the following people:
Anyone who is sensitive to herbs, or who is doing their own custom herb regimen.
- Those people using methyl-B12 shots that would prefer to avoid TMG.
- Individuals using custom biomedical programs, who prefer not to take TMG, NAC or DMAE, for any reason.
- Those on the low-oxalate diet and other special diets (Advanced Sensitive is our only low-
- Extremely sensitive children who have done well on Ultra-Sensitive formula and are ready to move up to a more intense multi-vitamin.
- Extremely sensitive adults or children who do well on moderate doses of B vitamins. In liquid-cap form, Advanced Sensitive offers the extreme absorption benefits of liquid supplements, and at the same time is completely free of flavorings, emulsifiers and preservatives.
Advanced Sensitive Formula Vitamins are used together with Ultra-Sensitive Minerals. Ultra-Sensitive Minerals are identical to Spectrum Support Minerals, (used with SSI, SSII, SSIII), except with no herbs or MSM added.
Like all Spectrum Support vitamins and minerals, Advanced Sensitive Formula features highly absorbable, and
Purified water, xanthan gum, kosher vegetable glycerine,
This formula does not contain any form of
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Eggs, wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, yeast, corn, soy, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, colors and flavors. Every effort has been taken to eliminate any significant sources of natural
As a dietary supplement, 3 times a day with meals. Mix with water or
NOTE: Start gradually and work up to full dose. For full details, see our complete dosage chart.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING AND USE WITHIN 3 MONTHS.