Our Magnesium Super-Shot
Exceptionally well-absorbed liquid magnesium in an ultra-colloidal suspension.
- Magnesium is known as the “anti-stress” mineral.
- According to a recent study, 68% of Americans are magnesium-deficient.
- Magnesium is essential for energy production,
glutathionesynthesis, cell integrity, detoxification, muscular and neurological function, pH balance and cardiovascular health.
- Supports regeneration and repair of damaged liver tissue.
- Excellently-absorbed, good tasting liquid form, great for children, elders or sensitive adults.
Magnesium deficiency has long been thought to play a significant role in the auditory sensitivity or insensitivity common with children on The Spectrum. This may occur with a predominance of calcium that can create a magnesium deficiency, facilitating an increased release of glutamate, and resulting in an over-stimulation of the auditory nerve.
Magnesium is known as the “anti-stress” mineral, and also one of the body’s premiere biochemical enzyme catalysts. It is essential for glutathione synthesis, energy production, cell replication and integrity, detoxification, muscular/neurological function, and maintaining body pH balance.
Adequate Magnesium is required to metabolize fatty acids via the magnesium dependent delta
As a dietary supplement, mix two teaspoons with 3-4 oz.