Herbathione | Glutathione Support
Excellent Liver and Immune Support with Detoxanine!
Glutathione is one of the body’s strongest antioxidants produced in cells and used for overall immune system health, liver and heart support, tissue building, and for making chemicals and proteins that the body needs. Since most forms of glutathione taken by mouth do not absorb well into the body, our detoxanine herbal formula supplement can give you just the right amount needed.
Glutathione is made of three amino acids including glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. Your body can have low levels due to environmental toxins, stress, and poor nutritional diets. A person's Glutathione also decreases with age and can be associated with parkinson’s disease, autism, and cancer. Detoxanine combines the best of Chinese, Western and Ayurvedic herbal traditions in a unique blend of gentle herbs to support and balance the glutathione in your body.
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant made in the body’s cells. Levels tend to decrease from stress, aging, and toxins. Increasing your glutathione may provide a variety of health benefits.
Better Liver Health - Glutathione may reduce cell damage fatty liver disease by improving the enzyme, protein, and bilirubin levels in the blood.
Reduces Oxidative Stress - A deficiency in glutathione can lead to increased oxidative stress, which could cause cancer. Glutathione can rid the body from the impact of oxidative stress which happens when there is an imbalance of free radicals and the body’s ability to fight them off.
Improved Insulin Resistance in the Elderly - Studies have found that low glutathione levels had a direct correlation with less fat burning, leading to more fat being stored in the body.
Reduced Impact of Diabetes - Reduced amounts of Glutathione are connected with high blood sugar. By boosting your glutathione levels, it lowers oxidative stress and damage in people with uncontrolled diabetes.
Ease Parkinson’s Symptoms - Parkinson’s affects the central nervous system creating symptoms like tremors to which there is no cure. Studies have shown glutathione had a positive effect in rigidity and tremors.
Improve respiratory disease - Glutathione is found in foods however, taking a supplement can contribute to the levels needed in the body for ultimate health benefits.
May Help Kids with Autism - Children with autism have higher levels of oxidative damage and low levels of glutathione in the brain. Studies have shown an improvement with autistic symptoms after taking Glutathione.
Good Detoxifier - Critical for the detoxification of carcinogens, and heavy metals such as mercury and lead and common chemicals such as BPA.
Explore The ingredients
- Ashwagandha Root (Withania Somnifera) – Has been used for centuries for immune support, improving sleep patterns, and as a nervous system rejuvenator. With its antioxidant function it supports detoxification.
- Burdock Root (Arcticum Lappa) – Is an herb that can control bacterial infection in the GI tract and function as a mild laxative. It helps reduce inflammation and supports immune health along with lung, spleen, kidney, lymphatic, and thymus health. It acts as a blood cleanser and had been used with skin and conditions of toxicity.
- Astragalus Root (Astragalus Membranaceus) – Is an herb taken from the plant Astragalus which is native to Asia. The root is yellow and is known to be one of the most important herbs in traditional Chinese medicine with health benefits such as anti-aging, immune-boosting, and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Fennel Seed (Agastache Foeniculum) – A sweet aromatic herb that promotes gastrointestinal motility, peristalsis, and supports many of the body’s vital organs and respiratory system. It can also help symptoms of abdominal pain, gas, and colon disorders.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf (Ginkgo Biloba) – Is a tree native to China, which has been grown for centuries. Its leaves and seeds are used in traditional Chinese medicine, associated with health benefits such as brain function and blood circulation and has strong antioxidant properties.
- Gotu Kola Leaf (Centella Asiatica) – Known in Sanskrit as brahmi, meaning, "bringing knowledge”, this herb is a regular in traditional Chinese, Ayurvedic and Indonesian medicine. The plant can help heal skin issues, promote liver and kidney health, support depression and other nervous disorders and boost brainpower.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf (Gurmar) – Is a woody shrub native India, Africa and Australia and has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years. Used for lowering blood sugar levels and to help with sweet cravings and may contribute to insulin production.
- Milk Thistle Seed (Silibum Marinum) – Milk Thistle is a plant found across North America, Africa, Australia, and Asia. The seeds are used to make medicine and supplements for liver damage and disorders, inflammation, fatty liver, and hepatitis. It can also benefit people with skin damage and provide kidney and adrenal support.
- Sarsaparilla Root (Smilax Glabra) - Indigenous people have been using this herbal root for centuries. This tropical plant from the genus Smilax is known for treating joint problems like arthritis, and healing skin problems such as dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema
- Schisandra Fruit (Schisandra Chinensis) – This plant native to China is a fruit eaten as food and is also used for medicine. Its known as an adaptogen, which can stimulate the body’s resistance to emotional, physical, and environmental stress. It can also boost energy, and liver function.
- Purified water - Is safe for drinking and has been mechanically filtered to remove all impurities. It is also considered “treated water” which has been neutralized. This form of water is used in many ways including the production medications, and in the commercial beverage industry
- Natural lemon and lime extracts - Extract made from the essential oil from fresh lemons and limes.
- Kosher vegetable glycerine – Also known as glycerol or glycerine, is a clear liquid usually made from coconut, palm oils or soybean. It has a mild, sweet taste and has no odor.
- L-Glycine – The body can make glycine on its own and it can also be taken as a supplement. It is an amino acid or contributor to proteins.
- Ascorbic acid - Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, this means your body does not store it, you get what you need from food such as citrus fruits, tomatoes and broccoli. Your body needs this for various health reasons.
Does Not Contain
Eggs, wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, yeast, corn, soy, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, colors, and flavors. Every effort has been taken to eliminate any significant sources of natural salicylates, phenols and benzoates. This product is vegan and celiac friendly.
Tinctures are meant to be used as a dietary/herbal supplement and can be taken 1 to 3 times a day or as needed. Tinctures can be taken directly from the bottle or add it to water, juice, or tea.
Adults: Adults: 40 drops (2 droppers) under the tongue, 3 times a day, 30 minutes before meals.
Children: One half adult dose. Start with one drop, 3 times a day and increase gradually as tolerated.
Shake well before use and refrigerate after opening. We recommend storing it in a cool, dry place.
Available in 1-ounce, 4-ounce and 8-ounce sizes. Glass bottles, 1 and 4 ounce have droppers.
Do not use if you are running a fever, during pregnancy or breast-feeding, prior to surgical procedures, or concurrently with blood-thinning medications. Consult with your healthcare practitioner as needed.
Please consult with your doctor or health practitioner if you are taking other medications
Possible Side Effects
Possible side effects may include: Bloating, abdominal cramps, allergic rash, trouble breathing.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT TRANQUILITY LABS OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.