Cat’s Claw Extract Tincture Liquid Drops
Protect Your Digestive System, Increase Immune Responses, and Ease Pain from Arthritis.
This South American herb has been used for centuries to help strengthen immune systems, treat inflammation, arthritis, and improve digestive conditions. Benefit from this unique herb in an easy-to-use tincture for optimal absorption.
Famously named after its hooked horns, cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is a vine found in South and Central America and the Amazon rainforest.
There are many benefits that have been found from using the root and bark of this vine, such as stimulating immune systems, and treating health issues for both rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, inflammation, blood pressure, and digestive health. It also plays an important role in the detoxification of the intestinal tract and can help people who have gastrointestinal disorders.
There is an abundance of antioxidants in this herb which help the body neutralize free radicals that may prevent cell damage. For people with inflammation like tannins and sterols, the variety of plant chemicals in cat’s claw can help with its overall reduction.
There are over thirty different plant chemicals in cat’s claw that are thought to have medical health benefits including tannins, flavonoids, sterol fractions, glycosides, oleanic acid, epicatechin, carboxy alkyl esters, and quinic acid.
- Strengthen Your Immune System – Cat’s claw may help in fighting off infections better by supporting and strengthening your immune defenses.
- Help with Osteoarthritis Symptoms – The anti-inflammatory properties in cat’s claw can help ease symptoms such as stiff joints and pain caused by osteoarthritis, which is the leading joint condition in the United States.
- Ease Symptoms of Arthritis– Similar to osteoarthritis, cat’s claw can help reduce inflammation and relieve symptoms in your body brought on by rheumatoid arthritis, which is an autoimmune condition causing swollen and painful joints to both men and women.
- Assist with Symptoms of Lyme Disease – Some studies have shown that the plant was able to neutralize the bacteria called Borrelia burgdorferi, which can lead to Lyme disease.
- Healthy Aging – Extract of cat’s claw can help support DNA repair. Having healthy cells and repairing your body’s DNA from daily damage can be an important factor in slowing down the aging process.
- Lowers Blood Pressure – Cat’s claw may reduce your blood pressure by having an affect on the calcium in your cells, or by dilating blood vessels.
*These statements have not been confirmed by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Explore the Ingredients
- Organically grown Cat’s Claw (Extract from Uncaria Tomentosa) 1:4 extract – Cat’s claw is a woody vine that grows wild in tropical areas of Central and South America and the Amazon rainforest. Its thorns look like a cat’s claws, and can grow as tall as 100 ft. The bark and roots are what is used to extract for supplements.
- Distilled water- Distilled water is a form of purified water that has been boiled and reduced back into a separate container in liquid form, therefore leaving all impurities aside. This form of water is safe to drink.
- Kosher vegetable glycerine - Also known as glycerol or glycerine, is a clear liquid usually made from coconut, palm oils or soybean. It has a mild, sweet taste and has no odor.
Does Not Contain
Eggs, wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, yeast, corn, soy, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, colors, and flavors. Every effort has been taken to eliminate any significant sources of natural salicylates, phenols and benzoates. This product is vegan and celiac friendly.
Tinctures are meant to be used as a dietary/herbal supplement and can be taken 1 to 3 times a day or as needed. Tinctures can be taken directly from the bottle or add it to water, juice, or tea.
Adults: 30 drops in a glass of water or other drink, 3 times a day. Start at half dose and work up to full dose over first few days
Children: One half adult dose.
Shake well before use and refrigerate after opening.
We recommend storing it in a cool, dry place.
Contains natural phenols; should not be taken by people who do not tolerate berries and other phenolic foods. Should not be used by pregnant or lactating women.
Please consult with your doctor or health practitioner if you are taking other medications.
Possible Side Effects
Symptoms in cat’s claw are rare. The high amounts of tannins in the cat’s claw can cause some side effects such as upset stomach, nausea, and diarrhea if large amounts are taken. Its best to get medical advice should you see ongoing side effects.