High Support Probiotic Capsules
Broad-spectrum probiotic support, available in both Capsules and Powder!
- Hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic strains.
- Designed for individuals who require high amounts of a broad spectrum of probiotics.
- Available in high-potency powder, and in medium-size vegetarian capsules that can be broken into food.
- Proprietary natural polysaccharide coating to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract, in or out of the capsule.
Probiotics are critically important for digestive health, to help grow “good flora” in the intestines. Our modern world assails our bodies with a lot of digestive challenges, and taking good probiotics can help colonize the gut, supporting gut health. This may benefit anyone with minor or major issues of digestion, including yeast overgrowth, parasites, bloating, indigestion, constipation or diarrhea.
FUNCTIONS OF THESE CERTIFIED PROBIOTIC STRAINS
- Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Interfere with binding of pathogens to the gut mucosa
- Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
- Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
- Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
- Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines
- Improve immunological intestinal barrier function
- Synthesize B vitamins and vitamin K
- Produce the lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
- Support the detoxifying activity of enzymes and removal of phenols and ammonia
- Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that
breakdown opioid peptides
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule or 1/4 teaspoon powder daily or as directed by a health practitioner. Please refrigerate.
Note: Younger children may take 1/2 capsule or 1/8 teaspoon powder