Dr Robert Morse’s Liver & Gallbladder Glycerin Herbal Formula
A strong liver and gallbladder tonic, promotes hepatic functions, increases the production and storage of bile. Protects liver cells from chemical damage. Alternative, antibilious, anti-inflammatory, anti-pyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bitter tonic, carminative, cholagogue, demulcent, deobstruant, depurative, detoxicant, digestant, laxative (very mild), nutritive, parasiticide, sialagogue, gastric stimulant (mild), tonic and vulnerary.
TRADITIONAL & HISTORICAL USAGE:
Detoxification, Hepatitis A, B, and C (use with the Parasite Formulas), jaundice, cirrhosis, liver and gallbladder stones (Liver/Gallbladder Flush a must), anemia, toxic blood conditions, toxemia, high blood pressure, low estrogen levels, low energy, chronic fatigue, anger, duodenum inflammation (poor bile flow), constipation or diarrhea, poor digestion (see pancreas), good hepatic function is necessary for well beingness.
Acute: 3 Capsules, 3 times a day. Chronic: 2 Capsules, 3 times a day.
ADD TO A LITTLE WATER OR JUICE.
CAUTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS:
Avoid during early pregnancy.
– Works deeper with the Parasite and Lymphatic System Formulas.
– Always clean and rebuild the gastro-intestinal tract as well. This will enhance absorption considerably.
– The Liver/Gallbladder Formula will aid the pancreas as well. For a deeper regeneration of the pancreas, use the Pancreatic Formula.
– A Liver/Gallbladder Flush is essential for everyone. One should follow a raw food program for 2 to 3 weeks before the flush. Instructions for the Liver/Gallbladder Flush are included in the General Section of the “Getting Healthy Workbook.”
– Use Artichoke with the Detox Program for stone formation.
– Liver and gallstones are a direct result of acidosis of the liver and gall bladder. Alkalization creates a cationic environment, which dissolves stones and other coagulated lipids, blood cells, mucus and nutrients.
– For optimum liver function, eat a diet of 80% to 100% raw fruits and vegetables. Detox the Lymphatic System using Lymphatic formulas coupled with a Kidney formula and Stomach & Bowel formula.
– Acid Reflux is a pancreatic weakness more so than a liver weakness. The Pancreas supplies Sodium of Bicarbonate to neutralize Hydrochloric Acid (HCL) of the stomach.
MADE WITH VEGETABLE GYLCERIN & RAW HONEY