Spectrum Support I Vitamins
Great nutritional support for ADD/HD or high-functioning individuals on the autistic spectrum.
- Low intensity multivitamin formula for neurological and metabolic support.
- Designed to meet the nutritional support needs of people on the autistic or ADD spectrum who do not require higher amounts of B vitamins.
- Less-intense form of vitamin B6, great starting formula for many sensitive individuals.
- Ultra-Colloidal suspension for optimal absorption
- Separate Vitamins and Minerals, for
greatpotency and flexibility.
- Available with or without natural Lemon Lime flavoring.
- Gluten, casein and allergen-free.
Spectrum Support I
The main difference between SSI and our Ultra-Sensitive Formula is that the Ultra- Sensitive Formula does not contain herbs, flavorings, or ingredients that may irritate the most sensitive systems. SSI is a lower-dose product generally, but does contain the valuable herbs and nutrients that have been removed from the Sensitive Formulas. SSI is appropriate for individuals who need a lower general level of support, and are able to absorb and utilize these nutrients. Many people with attention and focus difficulties find Spectrum Support I incredibly helpful!
ABOUT THE MINERALS
The Spectrum Support Minerals are chemically bound to amino acids to enhance cellular energy production. These minerals are extremely well absorbed, utilized, and tolerated, more so than minerals bound to sulfate, oxide, carbonate, or chloride. All our mineral formulas do not contain iron or copper, as many individuals on the spectrum have issues with metals. Supplementation of copper and iron should be based on individual need, working with a medical practitioner. Our Spectrum Support Minerals are made without any added flavors; they are not available in Lemon Lime.
Spectrum Support I
- People with attention or focus difficulties, who not have more involved digestive or neurological challenges.
- A person on the autistic spectrum who is on the way to recovery and no longer needs higher doses of the B vitamins.
- An individual who has problems taking B vitamins in higher doses.
We suggest that those starting with Spectrum Support I give a trial of Spectrum Support II with PAK after a few months, to see if the child could benefit from the extra nutritional support. Children can then transition over time to SSII and SSIII over time, as desired. The suggested dosage is based upon specific ratios of milligrams of the nutrients to kilograms of body weight and can be adjusted for anyone from 25 to 200 pounds. Introduction or transition to Spectrum Support I
ABOUT THE LIQUID SUSPENSION
The nutrients in these supplements are broken down into extremely small particles in a gentle, technologically advanced liquid suspension formula which is readily absorbed in the digestive tract and better utilized throughout the body than conventional powders, capsules, tablets or standard liquid solutions.
Our formulas are distinctive for what is left OUT as well as IN: We have never used added sugar, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or sodium benzoate preservative in our supplements and we never will.
Organically grown alcohol-free proprietary herbal extract blend:
Ashwaganda Root, Burdock Root, Astragalus Root, Sarsaparilla Root, Fennel Seed, Gingko Leaf, Gotu Kola Leaf, Gymenma Sylvestre Leaf, Milk Thistle Seed, and Schisandra Fruit.
Purified water, xanthan gum, kosher vegetable glycerine, potassium sorbate, lemon lime flavoring
* Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.P.A U
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Eggs, wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, yeast, corn, soy, refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, colors and flavors. Every effort has been taken to eliminate any significant sources of natural
As a dietary supplement, 3 times a day with meals. Mix with water or
NOTE: Start gradually and work up to full dose. For full details, see our complete dosage chart.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING AND USE WITHIN 3 MONTHS.